Admission & Withdrawal Rules
The registration for admission starts from the 1st of February every year. The new session, for all classes (including IX & XI) starts from the 1st of April every year.
1) At the time of seeking admission the candidate should have the age of 3 plus years for Nursery Class.
2) Entrance Tests & Interviews are conducted for admissions in class I & onwards.
STEPS TO BE A REDIAN
Meeting the eligibility criterion, the candidate seeking admission needs to follow the following steps to be a REDIAN.
1) The eligible candidate seeking admission needs to register for Entrance Test as per schedule.
2) The registered candidate has to appear in the Entrance Test as per schedule followed by an Interview.
3) Based on the performance in the Test and Interview and subject to the availability of seats, the candidate will be offered to take admission.
Fee Deposition Schedule
The fees counter will remain open on all working days. The last date of payment of fee is the 10th of each month after that a late fee fine of Rs. 10/- per day is charged from each defaulter. If the fee is not paid by the 20th of a month, the name of the student is struck off the school roll. Re-admission may, however, be considered at the discretion of the Principal on payment of all the arrears and a re-admission fee of Rs. 250/-. Fees for the months of May and June is required to be paid by the 10th of May and for the months of February and March by the 10th of February. The hostel student must deposit their quarterly installment within one month of the installment becoming due for payment. The quarterly due dates are 1st April, 1st July, 1st October and 1st January
The parents/guardians must retain the receipts issued to them as a proof of payment and produce them, when asked.
Student Leave Rules
- Leave is granted in acute emergency on a prior written request in the diary duly signed by parents/guardians and granted by the Principal.
- A request for leave doesn’t guarantee that permission is granted. For each day’s absence without prior permission a fine of Rs. 5/- is imposed.
- In the event of continuous absence for more than six days, name of the student is struck off the rolls. Re-admission, if allowed by the Principal, is made on payment of fine and a re-admission fee of Rs. 250/-.
- A request for leave on medical grounds must be accompanied by a medical certificate from a qualified doctor. And if the student is suffering from communicable disease, he must stay back at home for the period prescribed by the doctor.
- 80% attendance is compulsory for permission to appear in the final examination.
1) The parents can withdraw their child from the school by submitting an application 15 days in advance.
2) They can collect the School Leaving Certificate after Seven days from the date of submission of the application.
Refund of Dues in Case of Withdrawal
For Day Scholars:
1) In case of withdrawal within first month of admission, building fund and annual dues shall be refunded in full.
2) In case of withdrawal within two months of admission, 50% amount of building fund and annual dues shall be refunded.
3) In case of withdrawal after two months of admission, no refund except security deposited by student, if any, shall be admissible.
1) In case of withdrawal within first month of admission, building fund and annual dues shall be refunded in full. But the first quarterly instalment shall be refunded after deducting one month’s charges i.e. 1/3rd of the quarterly instalment.
2) In case of withdrawal within two months of admission, 50% amount of building fund and annual dues shall be refunded. But the first quarterly instalment shall be refunded after deducting two month’s charges i.e. 2/3rd of the quarterly instalment.
3) In case of withdrawal after two months of admission, no refund except the security deposited by student, if any, shall be admissible.
Dues Payment in case of discontinuance of the use of a facility:
1) If a boarder wants to be a day scholar, he will be required to pay full charges of a regular hostler for the remaining part of that session.
2) If a day boarder availing conveyance facility provided by the school then he will have to pay the conveyance charges for the complete session even if he stops availing the facility during the mid of session.
3) In case of indiscipline in the hostel or in the school vehicle the student can be expelled from the hostel or disallowed the use of school vehicle. In such cases, however, the student will have to continue to pay the regular hostel or conveyance charges, as the case may be, for remaining period of the session.
1) The amount of security deposited by the students can be claimed within one year from the date of leaving the school failing which the security amount shall be adjusted to the society funds.
2) For verification of attestation of any document by the school authorities, the verified/attested document shall be delivered to the parent/student after three days from the date of submission.
3) For any document, to be prepared by the school authorities, the required document shall be delivered to the parents/students after a period of seven days from the date of submission.