World Class Infrastructure
Campus buildings in the R.E.D. school, Chhuchhakwas are established in regions surrounded by lush greenery thus crafting an educationally enriching environment. Buildings are in compliance with the latest safety norms and are built to withstand natural calamities such as earthquakes. Each campus is home to spacious classes, smart classes with digital facilities, playgrounds, sports grounds, and special “Kids Zones”. In order to monitor student activities, and heighten security at each campus, video surveillance is installed in each building.
- R.E.D. School, Chhuchhakwas has a big campus consisting of separate buildings for Montessori, Secondary and Senior Secondary classes and separate Hostel buildings for Boys & Girls.
- School has spacious, airy classrooms furnished with suitable furniture, lighting arrangements and other infrastructure.
- It has 24 hours uninterrupted power supply.
- It has vast lush green lawns and playground.
- It has a peaceful natural environment far from the urban disturbances.
In the true sense a resource hub for any institution and we have tried to develop ours in the best possible manner. Our Library is bright and airy, and filled with a variety of literature, including literary masterpieces, encyclopedias, reference books, magazines, journals and daily newspapers.
The library at the R.E.D. school, Chhuchhakwas is completely computerized and accessible to all students.
- Separate hostels for Boys and Girls
- Nourishing meals
- Medical Check up
- Recreation halls
- Evening classes
- Laundry facility
- Educational tripsThe R.E.D. Society first offered residential facility at the Chhuchhakwas campus in 1996 and the resident community has grown over the years to 600 members. The girls and boys are accommodated in separate hostels, managed by separate wardens. Spacious and well-furnished rooms, dining halls and recreational halls make for a lifelong relishing & very comfortable living experience. The boarding students are well cared for with nourishing meals, evening classes and recreational trips so that the hostel becomes a nurturing and comforting heaven.